Tuesday 24 September 2013

Ella's Kitchen My Little Big Meals Review

C was always a fantastic eater...until he started becoming more independent. He will only eat with his hands and will not accept being spoon fed.

With C just turning one, we were sent some Ella's Kitchen Little Big Meals for him to try out.





We received Beefy Beef Stew and Creamy Coconutty Chicken Curry both of which sound delicious! 

First up was the beef stew. To me, it tasted a bit peppery. It smelled and looked amazing though. 


You can really tell that it's packed with vegetables (7 to be exact) and there's a lot more substance to it compared to meals for younger babies. 


C surprised me and actually accepted being fed from the spoon. He ate most of the dish. The portions sizes are great and really seemed to fill him up. 

The chicken curry had a real fragrant coconut scent and taste. I would have happily eaten it myself. 


C preferred this one and gobbled up the entire bowlful! 

I love the childlike packaging, I find it really appealing. I also like how the amount of veggies in each and the fact that they are organic are stated on the front. Both of these dishes can be eaten at room temperature but I preferred to heat them slightly in the microwave. 

The ingredients lists on the back are my favourite ever. It states clearly what is in each dish with no long words or any hidden baddies! 

They also come in other varieties such as:
  • Veggie moussaka
  • Pork stew
  • Chicken Paella
  • Bolognese bake
They retail at £2.19 each and you can buy them in stores right now!


(Disclaimer: We received these meals free of charge in exchange for an open and honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment