Friday 5 April 2013

BeautyDept.com haul

I recently won a competition run by Beauty Dept on their Facebook page.
As you all know, Jessie J shaved her head for Comic Relief so Beauty Dept wanted people to show off their craziest hairstyle to win £40 to spend on their website. 

I entered on a whim and I won. Here's my winning entry:



I was absolutely chuffed as after having my son 6 months ago, I rarely spend a penny on myself! 

I ordered it on the Wednesday, it was dispatched on Thursday and arrived this morning (Friday) so they sent it Special Delivery & delivery was FREE!

Here's a little peek inside my box:


When I saw the items below, I thought "I didn't order these!" They had thrown in 3 little samples!


My purchases:


Samples (close up):
Decléor Paris Fresh purifying gel & Fresh matifying lotion (10ml each)

Schwarzkopf Osis+ Body Me volume serum (50ml)

Kératase Elixir Ultime Replenishing & beautifying scented oil (3ml)

Purchases (close up):


Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup (01 Sparkling Blush) (£21.25 for 50ml)

KMS California Body Build Detangler (£13 for 150ml)


Essie Nail Polish (666 Sexy Divide) (£8.95 for 15ml)

I'm so happy with everything and I will do a blog post reviewing each of these items when I use them!


2 comments on "BeautyDept.com haul"
  1. That polish looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use it. It's my first Essie polish despite hearing LOTS of good reviews! x

      Delete